Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Paperdolls


One of my best friends let me borrow her paperdoll carteridge for the cricut, and I just love it! I'm just going to have to buy it myself! It's one that takes longer to create with, because you have to think about what hairstyle, clothes, shoes etc for each doll. But it is so much fun! I can't wait to put them in E's scrapbook. I'm a little behind in scrapbooking because I take way too many pictures. But when I scrap it goes pretty fast. I'm not one who uses a lot of time on my pages, they're pretty simple, probably because I'm impatient and want to see the end result right away. Sometimes I wish my pages would be elaborate, with lots of layers, but I do like them simple as well. Maybe one of these days I will do a more fancy album.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment