Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Daddy/daughter dance 2010

Last year my daughter and husband went to their first dance together. They had so much fun and couldn't wait for this years dance.
Where we live there is only one dance like this, and it's always close to valentine's day. It's a special treat for both daddy's and little girls!





My husband shaved his head and face, and put on his good suit. What a well groomed hottie!! And of course Miss E. put on her fancy dress, sparkly tights and shoes, and my jewelry.


And of course we had to curl her beautiful hair. Her hair curl so good (not like mine!), I just think it is so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair E,, I have the most handsome son and beautiful grand daughter,,,love the pictures, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete