Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I did it!

I have reached my pre kids weight!

(Granted my body is nothing like what it used to be...but oh well!)



Since this fall I have lost 24 lbs!

I feel like a new person! I just finished a on month program on the HCG diet and it did wonders for me. It was really hard to do, but I feel so good! I could never last on any other diet. I love HCG! I always had stomach problems and have not had any in one month! I am just thrilled and excited to keep the weight off for years to come. I still have a belly, but at least I don't look pregnant anymore!
I'm about to enter phase 3 on the diet, no sugar or starches for three weeks, and then me and husband are off to MEXICO!

And in a few weeks I am buying a new wardrobe! How lucky am I? (it's been six years since clothes were fun...)
So that was a very personal post - but I wanted to share with my friends and family!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You look wonderful. I am so happy for you. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. late at looking at this, I am so happy for you, I know you must be very happy

    ReplyDelete