Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nye tradisjoner - new traditions

I love traditions, at least the good ones...you know what to look forward too, it gives so many memories and it gives structure. For someone who likes to plan ahead that is a great thing. I want to give my children some traditions, and decided to start Sunday cooking/baking. I personally hate to play an active role in the kitchen, but i do LOVE to eat. I love the smells, tastes and comforts food bring!



I decided I should still pass on some of the little knowledge I have of cooking and baking, and maybe my kids will enjoy it more than I do.
So, last Sunday we started with walnut-mint brownies. Miss E. got to crack an egg (it didn't make the bowl) and we had a lot of fun.

And again I ate too much....oh, the sacrifices we make for our children!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment