Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Monday, June 14, 2010

Home sweet home...

So pretty!

We are back from a three week vacation to my family in Norway. It was so wonderful to see family and friends, to be home...

When I lived there, I never appreciated the beauty of my town, but it is so pretty. Green rolling hills everywhere. Beautiful farms and farm houses. Flowers, trees and no scary wildlife!

We were all taken very good care of, it was really nice not having to do much! My oldest picked up a lot of Norwegian and made some friends of her own. My youngest learned to say "nei!"-"no" in English. A word that is used a lot.

My girls in almost matching outfits, walking to the "park". I'm really in to matching outfits now.
On this street I used to play as a child, but then there was hardly any trees or vegetation, just new houses and tons of kids. It was a good place to grow up.
We had a wonderful time, I got new inspirations and more energy. This year I'm going to try to learn to like yard work. We have a lot that needs to be done. It seems like Norwegians are out in the yard every day working, which would explain all the pretty yards. And they seem to enjoy it! I have a lot to learn!
Anyways, it was all good - and it's good to be back home here!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment