Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Monday, June 21, 2010

It's been a weird day. Both sad and happy. My friend came over for a birthday lunch and we had a great time. We went to a nursery and I got a lilac bush and a peony plant. They're both in the ground now and hopefully will grow and stay healthy. I'm excited about that...

I want to wish a Happy anniversary to my parents in-law and my sister in-law! - Even though I know they're not too happy right now. Yesterday something very sad happened; a 5 month baby boy in our extended family passed away.... It is just so very sad...It absolutely breaks my heart.... It's really hard to believe, and to imagine the pain the family is going through.

It is 11.30 pm and my oldest has been puking for the last three hours...It will be a long night, but at least I have my precious babies. Oh, how much I love them! I really hope though, that the baby will stay healthy, and big sister will feel better soon.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment