Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lunch with my girls


Sometimes it's fun to add some fancy in everyday life. I decided to surprise my girls with a pretty lunch the other day. While they were playing Barbies, I made a fall table scape. I love the ugly, yet pretty, gourds you can get this time of year. Also the colors; browns, oranges, yellows and greens... I love the mums and the scarecrows you can decorate with... I simply LOVE fall!


I made Norwegian rolls and we had Saft brought back from Norway to drink, no more left.... sob...
We also had a delicious tapioca-raspberry dessert with cool-whip and choc chip on top... It was very yummy!


My girls were happy with the surprise...which made me very happy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment