Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Movie night

I love to have little girls. I always got sad thinking about them growing up. But as I am finding out, as I'm sure every mom finds out, they really do get more fun with age...

My big girl is getting close to six, and I thought she would be ready to watch "Road to Avonlea" with me. And she was. We both love that TV series!

It's so fun to have someone to cuddle up on the couch with (other than hubby). -To enjoy the beauty of Prince Edwards Island and the way life used to be. Miss E loves the olden days just as much as me! The beautiful clothes, dishes, linens, wallpaper and the list goes on...

To enjoy the fancy, simple life of days gone by I had to make a fancy brownie cake for us to enjoy! And Miss Fancy did! I love my little girlfriends (who are growing up to be great friends)!

Have a great weekend!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment