Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yummy sweets...

...for my sweethearts.
These adorable chocolate "cupcakes" are from Wal-Mart. I could not resist buying them, they are so darn cute! And these I'm actually saving for myself! One more week of the no sugar part of my diet, then I will enjoy these on quiet moments I have to myself...can't wait!

These little sugar cookies are from Nestle. Another product I could not resist...they have the cutest vintage design on them! All valentine themed - just too cute! (My baby wouldn't agree though, she did not appreciate the printed pictures - yuk!)

Last, but not the least, my own creations. They sure don't look professional and as decadent as the other sweets, but these are what I crave the most. I melted chiradelli (?) chocolate, brown and white, and added crushed walnuts, almonds and peanuts. Yum is all I can say!
Hopefully my family will appreciate these, since these are going to be given on Valentine's day. We don't give each other expensive gifts or go out to eat, but a nice card and some chocolate goes a long way. And a special dinner at home. This year pink pancakes! - Another product I could not resist, with blueberries. Breakfast for dinner on Valentine's Day I know, but I think it will be OK. And remember I have small children, who probably would not appreciate something too sophisticated.

Anyways, I had a great day with my oldest today. We went shopping in the big city, and I got lots of new clothes! It was so much fun! And in one more week me and hubby are off to Mexico! I am SO excited!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment