Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Monday, July 12, 2010

Changes in the kitchen

I love curtains and how much they add or change a look. I usually change curtains in my kitchen and living room at least four times a year. Needless to say I have a huge stack!

I recently changed the kitchen. Beautiful flower and see through curtains. I also put fun striped chair covers on my chairs. I moved around the kitchen table and changed the table cloth (another great love).

These flowers has lasted for weeks. I love when that happens! Thanks Susan! :)

You would think that since I love curtains so much I would have invested in really nice curtain rods and all its stuff, but when we moved in there was so much else to spend money on. They are so very expensive! The only place I splurged was in the kitchen, and I certainly don't regret that! I love these. Now I wish I'd bought nicer ones for the rest of the house, but I'm too cheap to change them out now. Besides I would need for 15 windows of various sizes! $$$
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment