Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Good days

We've had a great few days. We've camped with friends and we've hiked with others. The weather has been marvelous! I will post pictures of that tomorrow.
The other day I did accomplish most of what I set out to do, I changed all the linens. And then sprayed them with an awesome linen spray my friend Kristin made for me. It's made out of essential oil, water and rubbing alcohol! I love it! Miss E says it smells like candy!

I did bake as well. Made my favorites, "boller", which I think is almost the same as hot cross buns. And this time they were a success! Last time they didn't turn out. Like I've said before, I'm far from a master in the kitchen.
Me, Miss E and her dollie had a tea party and that was fun. Then we looked at her baby pictures and had some good conversations.

I tried to move the lawn, but the mower didn't start, and my hubby hasn't had time to look at it yet. I can safely say that it's a jungle out there! This picture is NOT resent, but it's my back yard. I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm going to need heavy machinery and $$$, so it will have too do for a while. We still enjoy it, especially after my husband fenced it last summer. The dog and kids enjoy the freedom. Now if it only kept wildlife out. Last summer the bear would come early morning a couple of times, and now there are lions roaming town! But they've away from us so far!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment