Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall scents


The mornings and nights are getting darker, it's time for candles!
I love candles with scents, especially fall scents. I used to think that it had to be a Yankee Candle, to have the best smell. Even though that company produces so many unbelievable, fantastic smells, I do think the prices are insane! And to be honest, I'm always disappointed, because they don't give off that much scents...To my delight I've discovered that the Wall-mart candles gives off more scents! And for $5 each I can buy more for one big room, get more scents, instead of spending $25 a candle!
These are two of my favorites this fall; Juicy apple and MULLED CIDER!
Have a good day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment