Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Turning 33!


Today I turned 33. I'm definitely a grown up now. I think...well, maybe... I guess that's how we all feel...
And it's true, the older I get times fly by faster, -and life gets better! It feels good to not be so insecure and unsure as I was in my twenties, even tough I'm getting more wrinkles and grey hair...It's OK, I'm happy!
This morning I woke up, or got woken up, at 6.30 - My family could not wait any longer to give me breakfast in bed. Even though I was in the middle of a dream, and still sick ( have had a head cold for two days), it was very sweet and tasty! Who knew my husband could make such a tasty omelet?
It's been a good day, (with a horrible headache),banana split ice cream cake, Indian food and gifts. I got a really nice watch, scrapbooking stuff, prettty drawings, an awesome foot and calf massager and a Vera Bradley purse from my in-laws!

I'm one lucky lady!

(because it's not a girl anymore, right?)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment