Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More sweets...

Dec 21st

My wonderful neighbor made these Italian cookies, Pizelles??? I can't remember what they are called, but they are beautiful and delicious. She makes them every Christmas.

Today we are meeting with friends - to make even more cookies! This is not good for my diet. I think I will plan on making something I don't like. Peanut butter something....

I do love little Christmas chocolate though, and m&m's of course! Can never get enough! I love the ones in colorful wrappings!

Our mountains have received a lot of snow, in fact it never stopped yesterday. I hope that tomorrow will be better, because, as you can tell, we have a tree topper situation...I just hate having to go far in bad weather ( you can not get much around here). I still have a few other things I need to get before Friday, like stuff for our Christmas dinner and stocking stuffers. I hope the roads will clear up soon. Times like this is does stink living here, with no decent stores nearby....oh well, at least it is beautiful!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment