Always giving thanks...for everything...(Eph 5:20)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school

Today was the big day, and Miss E is feeling better.

She is safely dropped off at the school and she seemed to be OK. I hope she will remember her day and tell her mommy all about it!
I cried all last week, feeling I'm loosing my baby. I was for sure I would sob today, but I didn't. Instead me and a friend went and had coffee, and afterwards I decided to cut my hair. Pure impulse! I seem to do that when big changes happens. So far I like it, it's shoulder length with shorter layers:)
Anyways, I am so proud of my big girl! I'm sure she will love kindergarten!

Here Miss E and her super cute friend, Miss A, are at the school. Can you believe Miss E is the younger one? They are so sweet with each other, and we love her and her family very much!
(In this picture Miss E is wiggling her loose tooth. She is very proud and cant wait for it to fall out.)

OK, now all I got to do is wait for my baby to come home....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment